We use an online payment service called Stripe for handling card payments. They are one of the largest and most trusted online payment services and you can find their full details at stripe.com.
There are a lot of reasons that a card payment can fail, but here are a few common issues to check:
- Card has gone past expiry date
- Your card has been disabled for online purchases (contact your bank/card provider to enable)
- Your card company has blocked the card (they will nearly always contact you if this happens)
- Insufficient funds on the card
- Problems with Stripe service (check the current Stripe status here - https://status.stripe.com/)
If you need to update your card, simply open the Possio Tracker app and go to Menu -> Profile -> Change card. Your subscription should now process successfully on the next retry. We retry failed subscriptions 1 day, 2 days and 7 days after the failed payment before cancelling the subscription.